Thread: My conversation with Jundo Cohen

Cool My conversation with Jundo Cohen

Dear members of Treeleaf,

I had a tremendous pleasure to dress up early for this Halloween as Kirk and co-host a podcast episode with Jundo Cohen.

Probably a lot of these facts will be known to long-time members of Treeleaf, but this episode of the podcast Radijo (my own) serves to introduce Treeleaf and zen to people here in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

You can listen to it at https://www.onajkojikuca.com/jundo-cohen-radijo/ or wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, Deezer...). My conversation with Jundo starts around 4'55'' mark.

Gassho,

Sharan
    (SAT/LAH)

It was a lovely podcast and discussion, Sharan! Thank you!

(Also, I can’t wait to hear about this Henry Rollins story one day )

Gassho,
    Koushi
    ST
    理道弘志 | Ridō Koushi

Please take this novice priest-in-training's words with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan View Post
    Dear members of Treeleaf,

I had a tremendous pleasure to dress up early for this Halloween as Kirk and co-host a podcast episode with Jundo Cohen.

Probably a lot of these facts will be known to long-time members of Treeleaf, but this episode of the podcast Radijo (my own) serves to introduce Treeleaf and zen to people here in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

You can listen to it at https://www.onajkojikuca.com/jundo-cohen-radijo/ or wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, Deezer...). My conversation with Jundo starts around 4'55'' mark.

Gassho,

Sharan
    (SAT/LAH)
    Sharan was surprised that I spoke such fluent Bosnian for the whole interview.

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan View Post

I'm honored. I listened to the episode, and it was excellent.

Gassho,

Ryūmon

sat
    流文

I know nothing.

I enjoyed listening.
    Thank you!
    Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Thank you for sharing!

-stlah
    Gassho,
    Thanks,
    Kaishin (開心, Open Heart)
    Please take this layman's words with a grain of salt.

Good interview and discussion.

Thank you.

Doshin
    St