Thread: WELCOME HOYU ZAZEN ... and Tea Ceremony ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WELCOME HOYU ZAZEN ... and Tea Ceremony ...

Hoyu offers a "hello" to everyone from Treeleaf Tsukuba ... then we sat a brief 30 minutes of Zazen, and a little Kinhin. Shokai Richard joined us in the middle. Please sit with us if you have a chance.

We will also had a Tea Ceremony conducted by Hoyu Sensei, which you may still join in at any time ...
    Hiyo writes about that ...

For those who are able to sit in on the tea ceremony please feel free to participate at home. If everyone can collect ahead of time (see the screen below) ....
    1) a sweet to eat
    2) a cup of your favorite tea. Heck, feel free to make it a cup of java if tea isn't your thing!(though I still wish for you at least consider giving tea a try )

Just have them ready and we will instruct you when to eat and drink. Nothing to complicated. Just relax and enjoy

Gassho,
    Hoyu
    And, of course, don't forget our weekly Zazenkai tomorrow!

http://www.treeleaf.org/forums/showt...i-WITH-HOYU%21

... and our SPECIAL CEREMONY "OFFICIALLY" MARKING THE OPENING OF OUR NEW TREELEAF FORUM AND WEBPAGE (even though it has actually been up and running for a few weeks) and traditional-not-so-traditional MEMORIAL SERVICE TO RETIRE OUR OLD COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE. The ceremony will begin (one hour later than originally planned) ...

... from 10pm Japan time Saturday night (that is New York 9am, Los Angeles 6am (Saturday morning), London 2pm and Paris 2pm (Saturday afternoon)

I apologize for the change, due to Hoyu attending Aikido with my wife Mina.

I will have Google+ links up for each shortly before our beginning time. Please check back.

Welcome Hoyu John & Family!

Gassho, Jundo
    Last edited by Jundo; 07-28-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE