Thread: Reality Uncensored

Reality Uncensored

This wall watching you do is all fine and dandy, but can you look at reality square in the face? Are you brave enough to watch?

[youtube] [/youtube]

Gassho
    Myozan

Re: Reality Uncensored

Thanks Myozan,

Nice wall.

Gassho,

Gary

Pink Floyd

It reminds me my Mom's backyard garden... Thank you

Gassho

Quote Originally Posted by AlanLa
    Pink Floyd

Mhhh Zazen and PF's "The Wall" Soundtrack at the same time... never thought of that,maybe itīs worth a try :wink:

In fact, Roger Waters is going to be in town next weekend... I will try to get a ticket and Zazen all concert :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by lipor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanLa
    Pink Floyd

Mhhh Zazen and PF's "The Wall" Soundtrack at the same time... never thought of that,maybe itīs worth a try :wink:

In fact, Roger Waters is going to be in town next weekend... I will try to get a ticket and Zazen all concert :wink:
    You should! I've been to his concert recently and he's as good, if not better, than 30 years ago and "the wall" is still as relevant as it was then.

just watching

Thanks

Daido

Andy wrote

You should! I've been to his concert recently and he's as good, if not better, than 30 years ago and "the wall" is still as relevant as it was then.

Too true Andy. I did a project - using 'the wall' - when I worked at a young offenders prison. That was a long time back but nothing has improved for disadvantaged young people - if anything things are worse :x

Gassho

Willow

Quote Originally Posted by lipor
    It was a really great show! I saw it in December, 2010. When I was younger, I loved "The Wall" and wished that I had been alive to see the show. Roger Waters has not lost an ounce of talent. My favorite part was the very end when he sang "The Trial" straight through by himself with no sign of tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by andyZ
    I loved that he updated the message through the performance to be relevant to our times and issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Myozan Kodo
    This wall watching you do is all fine and dandy, but can you look at reality square in the face? Are you brave enough to watch?

[youtube] [/youtube]

Gassho
    Myozan
    One of the most profound films ever seen. Infinite depth, if one know how to look.

As much or more magic and special effects than a Floyd concert, including the flying pigs.

Thank you Myozan.

Gassho, J

and you get to push the replay button

tks Myozan