A Monk's Mouth Is Like A Stove's

"Though you say "it is," there's nothing which "is" can confirm. Though you say "it is not," there's nothing that "is not" can negate. When "is" and "is not" are left behind and gain and loss are forgotten, then you are clean and naked, free and at ease." ~Daido Roshi

Dropping dualistic thinking is to be wide open.

Question

How are you operating in a world of dualism? What challenges do you find most daunting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
A Cheerful Attitude

I found this passage challenging. The phrase "All work is good." hit me hard. The application of this to the cleaner's work was wonderful, and tying it in to Tenzo Kyokun was also nice. However, I couldn't help but feel that seeing all work as good was a mistake. In many ways I believe that all work is work is maybe more apt. Having a positive attitude, while pleasant, is not something I feel needing to be striven for. From this passage two quotes came to mind from Uchiyama's book on Tenzo Kyokun.

"A fool sees himself as another, but a wise man sees others as himself." ~ Tenzo Kyokun, Dogen
"Live the Self that fills the whole Universe." ~ Kodo Sawaki Roshi

Question
When have you done something that negatively impacted another's work? What steps can you do to help others know when they are impacting your work environment?