Hi everyone

Finally had a chance to sit down and type my first post...sorry 2nd (1st was saying hello!).

I have been sitting for 6 months now and although Its now a part of my life which I am thankful for, it has made me very aware of change and impermanence, which is a bit of a shock to the system. There is no stable ground. I can honestly say prior to zazen I new things changed, my daughter is growing, friends suddenly split up, my hair loss! etc but zazen has brought an awareness of just how profound this is and although I am glad to know this, it is also quite scary at times as the scale at which change is happening or my awareness of it and how fundamentally I am a part of this and not separate from it seems to have increased tenfold!! Its as if somebody has opened the net curtians that I didn't even know were there and i can now see a sharper more detailed landscape than before and in every crack and cranny things are constantly in flux. (maybe i just subconsciously ignored it previously, i dont know).

I was wondering what other peoples experiences of this have been like?

Kind Regard and gassho

John