Buddha-Basics (Part VIII) — Working Right

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ippo
    • Apr 2019

I really Enjoyed this talk. As a business owner and Buddhist I need to integrate my practice into all aspects of my life, including my business. Luckily I am in a profession that helps others and brings them value with little environmental and moral externalities etc. but I must ask at times with my income: 'Am I being avaricious? Am I chasing success? What is my mindset now? Am I fulfilled and happy as things are while still striving to be a better person for myself and the world? Interesting questions I ask often.

Gassho,

Sat Today

Brad
    一 法
    (One)(Dharma)

Everyday is a good day!

Comment

• BriJolieG
      • Nov 2020

Jundo,

It is a wonderful feeling to know that I've always earned my living in jobs that make people's lives better. I've held positions in non-profit organizations helping to house the homeless and severely mentally ill. I now work in a position where I am able to hire and give people jobs in an agency that upholds the laws and protects civil rights. This teaching really resonated for me and has brought me a true feeling of goodness with myself.

Gassho,

Sat Today
      Brianna

Comment

• Tairin
        • Feb 2016

Brianna. that sounds like a wonderful and meaningful way to make a living

Tairin
        Sat today and lah
        泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

Comment

• Luke108
          • Nov 2018

Thank you

Sat Today

Comment

Working...