Hello all,

I know I have been lax in participation in the past few months, but now my life has settled (well physically anyway) once more and I feel I can get on with it. I have been reading with the book club, although I was unable to post for a while; I'm a little behind and will try to catch up. I'm still sitting and will be participating in Ango. Alot has changed in my/my family's life as of late - as some of you may know.

We are in a new state - Kentucky. We have finally moved in and are settled in our new house. I have started a new job as a Teacher's Aid in the school where my children attend - I'm in a 6th grade classroom. During the week, I find my time very limited for things such as computer time. I will find a balance with it all - just right now, I apologize for my absence. I haven't worked outside the home for 7 years, so finding time for everything is a challenge :wink: .

I may also be travelling to my hometown, as my mother has just broken her hip and is in need of some care. Please keep her in your metta. I know it's alot to ask from someone who hasn't been here...

I've missed you all and just wanted say hello. I will be present more often...

Gassho,
Kelly/Jinmei