Thread: Dried Sh@t Stick

Dried Sh@t Stick

Yeah, I figured the title of this topic would get you. I just wanted to start a new topic so that we students could stop amping in the "How to Attain Enlightenment" thread.

So................um.........how's it going?

......mmmyep.........

:shock:

Re: Dried Sh@t Stick

Going well! The "shit stick" phrase is a favorite of mine. Others have asked for a while what Buddhism is about and I always give a long "blah blah blahhhhhhh" answer. But really, it's about the shit stick. Also the tea, the grass, the flowers, the people, the sky. But always the shit stick.

A healthy does of non-profanity :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonCM
    Yeah, I figured the title of this topic would get you. I just wanted to start a new topic so that we students could stop amping in the "How to Attain Enlightenment" thread.

So................um.........how's it going?

......mmmyep.........

:shock:
    Thanks for this! So, what subject did you want to discuss?

Gassho,

Adam

You want to discuss caga paleros? :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    Going well! The "shit stick" phrase is a favorite of mine. Others have asked for a while what Buddhism is about and I always give a long "blah blah blahhhhhhh" answer. But really, it's about the shit stick. Also the tea, the grass, the flowers, the people, the sky. But always the shit stick.

A healthy does of non-profanity :mrgreen:
    Hi.

Yes, the shit stick always make the shit stick.

When I’m asked to describe the Buddhist teachings, I say something like this: Everything is connected, nothing lasts, you are not alone.
    And to follow up as someone wrote on his blog.
    But really, it's all good practice.

Mtfbwy
    Fugen