Thread: Q on zazen netcast

Q on zazen netcast

Sorry in advance, if this is not the area for this..
    I was wondering if there is a transcript of the talks on net cast.. I just don't have access to the net at home, I usually go to a cyber or from the media center at home. What I was wondering is if I could print out the transcript, sit, then read afterwards. I looked around over at the site where the vids are, but I didnt see it. Sometimes I am not the most tech savvy person so I may have missed it. Over at ZFI I failed to notice a checkbox for a feature I looked and looked and looked again, the whole time it was right in front of my face!!
    thanks

Re: Q on zazen netcast

Hi,

I am sorry that there is no transcript. I think the talks are meant to fade into the air, and not be written down. 8) I am sure your internet situation will work out some way, and don't worry what you miss until then. Nothing to miss.

Remember, our practice is so much about wanting life to be X, but it insists on Y ... and how to bring those as one. In life, there is nothing really to miss ... nothing you can miss.

Gassho, Jundo

Re: Q on zazen netcast

meh, you cant win them all.. thanks all the same.. i "take in stuff" better by reading, but i can work with watching them online as time permits
    Gassho