today was Yom Kipur.
in case none of you are familiar with Jewish tradition ( not that i am great scholar of Jewish theology ) i will explain what it means.

yom kipur is the most holy of all Jewish holidays. it is a day of redemption and atonement... "kipur" actual means atonment in hebrew and "yom"
means day. it is a day where Jews fast and pray and ask god to for forgiveness. but more people ask forgiveness from each other.

i personally thing it is a beautiful tradition. yet sometimes i think i might be taken out of proportion, personally i dont really uphold it since i believe that we should ask for forgiveness each time one is needed and not wait for a special day in order to do so. and another thing i am a bit revolted by is the fact i see many people act in a harmful self serving ways, being mean, and all our right bad ( i know i am not the right person to decide what is right or wrong ). and yet go to a synagogue and act all righteous thinking all would be forgiven.

yet i must say it is a beautiful idea...
so in that spirit i will ask all of you here in treeleaf to forgive me if i have ever been rude or unkind in my post or have ever made you uncomfortable... and most importantly that i dont always read all the post ( i really do with i could read everything everyone writes ).

Gassho, Dojin ( asking for absolution ).