Thread: Ango Sittings in Zen Hall

Ango Sittings in Zen Hall

Am going to try to start sittings at 6am PST. So if anyone would like to join me that's groovy. Will probably start around 5:50am and end at 6:20am. that way I can sit for 30 before my usual time to get up for work.

Re: Ango Sittings in Zen Hall

Hey there, I'll probably try to join you tomorrow morning. I'm CST but that time works well for me. See you then!

Is that every day Dave?

W

Could you post it on the Sitting Schedule? (It might help people that want to join you figure out what time that is in their time zones)

Ron

I'm going to try to everyday Will.

I figure go to bed a shade early to get up a lil earlier. Today I overslept. Was exhausted from the weekend work and forgot to set the alarm before I crashed out.

So apologies Shinkai and Ron. If either of you came in this morn. Tommorrow i'll be back on track. Gettin ready to do that sit right now.

Ron, well I figured since I announced it here and not staying an exact block of time on the schedule i'd leave the slot free in case someone else was planning on sitting the regular 6-6:30 block. Didn't want to have folks going " Oh someone's there for 10 more minutes" to find out I just split.*shrug* but if it's easier to folks i don't mind slotting it.

I may be in the Hall for my other two sits each day, but those will just be random times.

Dave _/_

P.S. I'm an idiot. I am CST and have no idea why I said PST ( which has been on the brain lately).

Thanks Dave for posting your sitting time. I may join you one morning this week (I'll have to start about half an hour earlier though). First, I'll have to drag my lazy butt out of bed though! Sleep is for sissies!

Ron

ehh, i'm doin the same thing. but i figure it's the best way to fit in three sittings. and for me I was waking up for work at 6:20am anyways. Mon. and Tues. may be a little later because i'll have the days to myself and not have to worry about cramming. but i dunno , something bout the early morning sits is fun and different.

_/_