Being in the restaurant industry i come across some rather lazy and selfish folks. The kind you can do nice things for, but will still bail on you all worried about their plans and their day. . How does one deal with frustrations like that? Hell, a few weeks ago, two of em who are frequent about trying to leave even if it means others have to do their work so they can finish their duties got mad when i tried to clean up early to make sure i was done before they split because i was gonna run the liune by myself for another hr and a half after they were gone.

I've had folks just ignore people calling food items to them until someone else has to do it then act like they don't hear and then still not offer to finish up with an attitude like " well if you're doing it why would I ? "

I am far from the best employee on the planet. But i am definitely worth keepin it around. I see some of these others and wonder how they have the same pay rate I do when all they do is get ready to run out , first chance they get with poor quality of work most of the day.

I have left work so mad I was practically breathing fire for two days straight cuz I got stuck doing wayyyy more than my job which was busy enough to keep me occupied. Yet they make what I make?

How do you find inner calm when this is a daily irritant?

Dave _/_