Hi everybody,

I will be away from the 29th to mid August, going to France with my sweet family ( picture below) and spending some time on the Riveria. May bump into Brad Pitt, Depp and other celebrities :P , will certainly eat a lot of fish and drink some fine wines ,then move to Paris and then meet my old mum in the North of France. No surfing planned but much fun anyway. Sitting at a nice terrace of a typical French cafe in front of a great express reading Le Monde or Liberation. Starting my next novel, maybe. Writing cheap poetry on my new toy, a great Ipod touch.I will give everybody a rest with my boring posts and dull teachings for a while. I will also give myself a rest but will still be teaching a very stubborn and stupid bearheaded guy. Will share my sitting with a few cows in the green meadows of my native land where butter, cheese and beer are equisite. I will also start to cut fabric for a new kesa and design a new set of sewing lessons, it is very difficult to make sewing on line clear and understandable but will give it my best shot. Have a great time whoever and wherever you are!!!

gassho

Taigu

Attached files