Thread: Retreats

Retreats

Man, you can really think of some weird stuff during retreats. Retreats are good like that. You really dig in. It's not a scratch the surface kind of thing like a single morning sitting. Well, I got to admit...I just went for ice cream and cut my sesh a little early :roll: . I'm cool with that though. I think I'll sit some more today.

Seeya on the M.E.beam.

Gassho

W

Re: Retreats

See ya tomorrow.

Gassho

W

Re: Retreats

definitely, things get "interesting" -- and it does help me to do them now and then, cause, as you said, its not the same as the daily sit -- this winter, for the jukai(which i never finished), me and louie the dog went off in the desert for a few days - it was difficult, but i'll definitely be doing it again -- then later i did the 2 weeks at "spirit rock" -- the teacher talked the whole time, and i definitely won't be doing that again -- unless it happens

well, i did sit with you for the little bit last nite -- had you been watching the screen, of course you weren't, you would have seen me falling over -- but was glad to see you there, and it did encourage me to do a much later sit than usual

gassho, roky