Thread: no saturday live sit?

no saturday live sit?

well i know i got the time right, its just past 12am japan time -- no jundo on ustream, no one in the zen hall -- is there something i don't know?? (yeah, i know) --

well, now that i kicked the wife out for the hour, guess i have to sit

gassho, roky

Re: no saturday live sit?

Hey Bob,

I think the Saturday sittings have been starting at 9am Eastern Standard Time instead of at 11am like they used to. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi,

I also apologize, as I was visiting somewhere without the necessary internet facilities. So, the sitting was pre-recorded today. (A re-Zazen).

http://blog.beliefnet.com/treeleafzen/2 ... ive-7.html

No limits to what the mind will allow, but still limits on what the technology will allow sometimes.

Gassho, Jundo

jundo -- i think i know that the monthly zazenkai is 8 am est, but is the weekly saturday live sit at midnight your time? -- cause it seems that 3 of us have 3 different ideas of what time it happens

gassho, roky

Sorry for the confusion, Rock ...

The weekly Saturday "Live from Treeleaf" Zazenkai commences from 10 p.m. Japan time (currently New York 9am, Los Angeles 6am, London 2pm and Paris 3pm, Saturday) ... and is one hour long.

The monthly, 4 hour "Zazenkai" is usually on the first Saturday of each month, commences from 9 p.m. Japan time (currently New York 8am, Los Angeles 5am, London 1pm and Paris 2pm, Saturday) ... and continues for 4 hours.

Next week (being the first Saturday in July) is our 4 hour Zazenkai. I hope you can make it.

Of course, all of the above are recorded and sit-able "on demand" for those with special time needs ... so you can join us any time.

Gassho, J

thanks, jundo -- you might want to edit the posting above, in the announcements section, "Weekly saturday live sitting - monthly zazenkai", since it still says it starts at midnight -- for new folks, or wanderers like myself

i'll admit that since i returned from the desert, i was bummin' that no one else was showing up for the saturday live sit, and i assumed you were having technical difficulites with ustream and mebeam -- now i realize i was 2 hrs late :roll:

gassho, roky

Quote Originally Posted by roky
    thanks, jundo -- you might want to edit the posting above, in the announcements section, "Weekly saturday live sitting - monthly zazenkai", since it still says it starts at midnight -- for new folks, or wanderers like myself
    Could be Cool

Gashho,
    Luis