Jundo, I have a question.

Translating kinhin into wheelchair practice is a bit tricky. Obviously it can be done, as I understand Aitken Roshi does it this way now. But allow me to try and explain. You see, kinhin steps don't translate well into kinhin mindful arm movements. With you able-bodied folk, your whole body is your legs moving and your arms/hands in sassho, but for me my whole body is arms/hands busy pushing my wheels, so only half of you is busy but all of me is (so to speak). Once with a group doing kinhin, they moved quickly so I just moved with them, but I didn't get much out of it at all (not that I am supposed to) because I was so busy pushing. I thought I had solved this "problem" after watching your kinhin instructions and noticed how slowly you move, those long pause between steps can be long pauses between pushes. The issue has become what to do with my hands. By taking a long pause between pushes I can now put my hands into sassho, as you instruct. OK, so I tried that, and now I feel like my hands are too busy again -- push, sassho, push, repeat, or just leave them on my wheels in between pushes, which seems more natural but is not orthodox. Get the picture? So, after making this short question long, is it OK if I just leave my hands on the wheels during wheelchair kinhin and not put them into sassho?