Thread: !!! RETREAT CHANT BOOK IS HERE !!!

!!! RETREAT CHANT BOOK IS HERE !!!

Here is a link to the Chant Book for the Retreat ... 28 pages (PDF). Please print it out, place in a soft binder, and keep it near your Zafu (although not directly on the ground. A towel or cloth underneath is appropriate)

http://jundotreeleaf.googlepages.com/TR ... 120108.pdf

Do review it before the Retreat, if you have a chance. I will discuss how to handle some of the chants and ceremonies on a "Sit-a-Long" later this week.

Also, watch for a "Sit-a-Long" on "Samu" today, and one on "Oryoki" (including how to make a great Oryoki set with some cups, bowls and a pillow case) on the "Sit-a-Long" tomorrow.

Gassho, Jundo

Re: !!! RETREAT CHANT BOOK IS HERE !!!

Excellent - thank you Jundo. I am printing out the Chant Book as we speak.
    Now off to listen to your talk on samu & then sit before bedtime
    Kindest regards
    Jools

Thanks Jundo
    The resources you are putting together for the retreat are wonderful treasures. Everything is coming together for me to participate. I have to admit after watching the video I was completely intimidated. However after looking at the schedule for our retreat its going to be a wonderful experience just doing a prolonged retreat, much less doing it with all the Treeleaf folks. Your continued care for all of us is greatly appreciated.

Jim

I want to add my gratitude for all of the work you are doing to make this a full and meaningful experience for us. I am really looking forward to the retreat, your care for us is really evident.

Respect, Tina

Hello treeleafers and friends and family of those treeleafers.

I would like to wish you all well for the retreat, those taking part and those that have helped us to take the opportunity to take part. It can be a lovely experience.

I'm pretty much set, I just need to move a couple of bits of furniture. My wife has planned a nice weekend with our son too which looks like fun.

Take care everyone

philip

Just to echo Philip, Tina & Jim words - it's great to be undertaking this adventure together & to know that even though we scattered in time and space, that we are together doing this as a sangha. Thank you all for being there.

I look forward to reading how it goes for us all.

Kind regards

Jools

Still have to set up my space in my office, right now im mentally preparing (making a list and checking it twice... lol) Looking forward to sitting with y'all!

Gassho, Dirk

Hi all,

I'll echo those sentiments above and wish everyone well during the retreat. I'll be sitting live, which means the sun will be setting here as it's rising in Japan, but Dirk has once again inspiried me in pulling a couple all nighters! I'll be thinking of you all...or not thinking that is...you know what I mean.

Gassho,
    Scott