I haven't been posting much lately and I haven't been reading everything that was posted as i used to do for some time.
part of it probably being that a lot of things are being written and i just cant keep up, and another part is me being a bit busy lately.
but i must be honest it is not even that.
i think it has something to do with the response that comes to mind after reading many of your touching posts, and they do touch me.
I feel connected to each of you in our own little part of the internet were we are free to practice and exchange ideas, and i thank you one and all for this.
but i must admit that silence is the only answer i find suitable to respond with, the reason for this is that for some time now i have been feeling that words are such a limited medium of communication. i find words lack the true meaning of the message i wish to convey.
i am overwhelmed sometimes with this deep and profound feeling of bitter sweet joy. like interconnectedness between all things in the world, each has its own part in the big picture, and in the end there is only one picture. i find there is something magical and dare i say divine in everything, such beauty that i am left speechless and in awe of everything.

so i guess what i really wish to say is this

thank you everyone
thank you teachers
thank you everything
thank you for leaving me speachless

Gassho, a Deep and humble Gassho.
Daniel.