Thread: Zazen For Beginners XI

Zazen For Beginners XI

I was watching X and XI of the Zazen for Beginners of the vids of "Sit along with Jundo" and he got me thinking about non-attainment. I'm the type of person who when he doesn't understand something, has to have an answer, sometimes more detailed than normal, in order to understand it. Who'd have thunk it was... nothing! Just be... that sounds like an answer to me!
    Anyways, i will continue to watch these as my computer allows them to (the internet is a little faster now that my roommate is not trying to download the whole trilogy of the lord of the rings movies in one 4 GB file), but they aer still being picky. So I'll just have to baby the videos until I see them in full each time. I had to do it for X, and I'll do it again for the rest of them.
    Sorry, but I felt like posting this thread.

Re: Zazen For Beginners XI

Agreed, non-attainment is one of the most profound aspects of this practice. You have to sit with it though, it has to be understood through direct experience and practice, not just intellectually. Only in this way, can it be non-attained

S.

Re: Zazen For Beginners XI

But of course. :P Understanding is half the battle. Experiencing it is the other half. :twisted: GAHAHAHAHA!
    But seriously, I'll keep up on it. I plan on sitting in with Jundo this saturday. Hopefully, I can convince my roomie not to try to download too many movies taht my bandwidth gets eaten up. :shock: