Thread: Zen Hall Schedule beta

Zen Hall Schedule beta

Here it is, enjoy! Don't forget to click "Change Timezone" before booking your sittings.
    It ended up being about 1,000 lines of code!

Please reply to this thread or email me at skye@F4.ca if there are problems.
    Don't use the Private Message feature on the Forum to send me bug reports - thanks.

Please post in this thread if you have any comments or suggestions.

The link:

http://www.treeleaf.org/zendo/schedule.php

Gassho,
    Skye

Re: Zen Hall Schedule beta

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Here it is, enjoy! Don't forget to click "Change Timezone" before booking your sittings.
    It ended up being about 1,000 lines of code!

Please reply to this thread or email me at skye@F4.ca if there are problems.
    Don't use the Private Message feature on the Forum to send me bug reports - thanks.

Please post in this thread if you have any comments or suggestions.

The link:

http://www.treeleaf.org/zendo/schedule.php

Gassho,
    Skye
    Wow, Skye! You have been a busy programming bee! Amazing work.

One thing is that it does not seem to allow me to change time Zones (I click what you have for Japan, but it stays the same), and it is not accepting my email address.

Gassho, Jundo

WOW Skye what a star

This is fantastic. I'll have a look at our family commitments etc. and see when I can book in a some sessions.

On-line sitting for me at the moment is a bit random but I'm determined to book an evening slot when Beren has settled down to bed.

Many thanks to both Skye and Jundo and the rest of the sanga

In gassho, Kev

P.S. are you gong to make that link a sticky somewhere?

Skye, great stuff! Thank you for all your hard work, I feel closer to everyone thanks to the effort you put forward! Also I would like to thank Jundo again for his teachings and commitment to us! I also want to thank Will for encouraging me to sit on a regular schedule which I really feel is working, and while I am thanking people I would like to thank everyone here at Treeleaf for being excellent people, friends, and mentors.

Deep Gassho,
    Damian

Good work skye and everyone else

Wow, just WOW!! very nice work skye!
    I just booked up a saturday night for a few weeks. I would love to put this to use more often, but I am internet-challanged at home. My only time to sit using the Hall is when I can slip off to work (one night a week) and use that bandwith.
    Anywho Many thanks again for all your efforts!

Gassho
    Dirk

Wow, Skye

You the man! This is wonderful.

Gassho,

Linda

Thankyou Skye for your hard work!

Thank you Skye. Very nice work. Treeleaf really is a great place for practice!

Ron

Very cool, 3 sittings in a row today. It's fun to hand-off the torch to the next sitter :mrgreen:

I guess one thing I hadn't thought of, is that it kind of encourages people to sit apart rather than together. Then again, it makes it easy to find people to sit with, and we've got Jundo's Saturday sitting too.

Skye

Hopefully new people will feel welcome enough to just join in with other sitters.
    It might encourage anyone who is busy to jump in for a quick sit too.
    It is a very nice room to sit in. A home from home.

Quote Originally Posted by plankton
    Hopefully new people will feel welcome enough to just join in with other sitters.
    It might encourage anyone who is busy to jump in for a quick sit too.
    It is a very nice room to sit in. A home from home.
    Yes, we should make it clear in the description and instructions that folks are free to "jump in" and "sit-a-long" with whoever has "reserved" the time.

Gassho, Jundo

I agree... I like the idea that now I can see who is sitting and what times, and I can have a chance to sit with them and get to know them a little better. It's like if I want to I could choose a different person each week and sit with them, This will definitly bring people closer together

Gassho,
    Damian

just to echo what Damian said - thank you Skye for pulling this together & thank you all & Jundo for being there. I can honestly say that I have sat longer and consistently having joined you all.
    Nice off to sit in the "hall" for 30 mins before Irina arrives
    Best wishes
    Jools