Thread: [EcoDharma] One Earth Sangha Ecosattva training

[EcoDharma] One Earth Sangha Ecosattva training

Dear all

I wonder if you all might be interested in forming a group to undertake the One Earth Sangha Ecosattva training next year?

https://oneearthsangha.org/articles/...a-training-v5/

This seems to consist of eight sessions of training, which are based around video lectures from Buddhist community leaders. It seems that the groups tend to meet once a week, which might be too much for some of you (but may be adjustable, with some online discussion of the material instead) and then altogether once a month.

If we were interested in doing this, there is also potential to add others that we know who would be interested in going through the programme, including folk like Heiso who were previously a member of the group.

Anyway, just positing an idea!

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-
    Last edited by Jundo; 05-30-2023 at 10:34 PM.

I would like to join you Kokuu. I was not able to discern the dates. You indicated next year so is there a starting date.

Doshin

I would be interested in participating.
    Gassho,
    Naiko
    st

I would be interested in participating too, Kokuu.

aprapti

sat

hobo kore dojo / 歩歩是道場 / step, step, there is my place of practice

Aprāpti (अप्राप्ति) non-attainment

So glad that you are all interested! I can write and ask for more information.

One thing I discovered is that there is a registration fee of $150 for each person but I think that is negotiable based on your income.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-

I'll join.

Gassho,

Hoseki

Hi Kokuu,

Have you found out anymore about the training?

Doshin

Hi Doshin

I have been meaning to write to One Earth Sangha so will get onto that.

What I do know is that it seems quite intense. There is a monthly meeting which everyone from every groups attends, and then the groups are expected to meet at least once a month by themselves, and probably more to discuss video and reading material. So people will need to be pretty consistent on that.

The registration fee is $150 per person (with a 25% discount for being part of a group): https://oneearthsangha.org/articles/...ining-v5/#fees

This is the FAQ: https://oneearthsangha.org/articles/...aining-v5/faq/

Gassho
    Kokuu

Depending on when this is happening, I am interested.

Gassho,
    Nengei
    遜道念芸 Sondō Nengei (he/him)

Please excuse any indication that I am trying to teach anything. I am a priest in training and have no qualifications or credentials to teach Zen practice or the Dharma.