Thread: Zoom screen

Zoom screen

Is there a way to see all participants in a zoom sitting or is that a privilige given only to the the person nominated as holding the meeting?
    I ran across the Ryaku Fusatsu Ceremony on YT and the screen showed everyone participating while my screen at home only showed me and Kokuu.
    The only time I get to see the screen is when it is on and try to avoid the lunge across the floor to alter settings.

Gassho

MichaelW

sat

Zoom screen

Quote Originally Posted by michaelw View Post
    Is there a way to see all participants in a zoom sitting or is that a privilige given only to the the person nominated as holding the meeting?
    I ran across the Ryaku Fusatsu Ceremony on YT and the screen showed everyone participating while my screen at home only showed me and Kokuu.
    The only time I get to see the screen is when it is on and try to avoid the lunge across the floor to alter settings.

Gassho

MichaelW

sat
    When you join, select gallery view instead of speaker view. If from a tablet or phone, make sure it’s in landscape mode as well. Sometimes the speaker is highlighted so the view changes for everyone, but you can change back to gallery view most of the times. Also, totally fine to adjust settings and device after you come in if necessary. Make yourself at home

Sorry for running a bit long

Sat Today
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi