Thread: Tonglen Practice Circle - January 22, 2023

Tonglen Practice Circle - January 22, 2023

Hello Bodhisattvas!

This Sunday, January 22, 2023, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations and the fear and anxiety that can go with them.

This event will occur in the Scheduled Sitting Room (SSR) at 8pm UK time (UST/GMT) and last for around 35 minutes. The Treeleaf calendar will translate the time into your local time zone at https://www.treeleaf.org/now/#calendar.

https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr

Livestream and "any-time" viewing can be found here:

We hope to see you there!

Gassho
    My life is my temple and my practice.

Thank you all for joining tonight, and apologies to the person who arrived later (amrozik?). Usually I will be able to ask whether you have done the practice before but if you want to message me, we can do that before next time if you wish to come again.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-

Thank you all for practicing. i apologize for my abrupt, early departure. My doorbell was ringing.
    Gassho,
    Naiko
    st

Thanks you everybody ! Great Tonglen again : even our cat Neko sat quietly with us.

Suzanne and Mokushō
    Sat today

Spiritdove
    I had plans of joining been up since 5am and its 2pm here when it started. I sat down got ready and bam fell asleep. So glad it has recordings because I did it after I woke up.

I can't seem to delete an attachment on this post so will figure it out later. Its just some animated gassho hands I was trying out.But seems it does not work on this forum
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spiritdove; 01-22-2023 at 10:45 PM. Reason: trying to delete an attached image but can't