Thread: Combined ROHATSU & Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday December 4th

Combined ROHATSU & Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday December 4th

Hello all,

Please join us for the combined Rohatsu Unit 2.1 & Sitting for Peace on December 4th beginning at 6 am Los Angeles time, 9 am New York time, 2 pm in London, 3 pm in Paris, 4 pm Kyiv time, and 4 pm Moscow time.

We will meet in the Treeleaf Now Scheduled Sitting Room: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr

The format of the sitting will be:

- Zazen 30 minutes
    - Kinhin 10 minutes
    - Zazen 30 minutes

Note: this time there will be NO Heart Sutra chanted at the beginning and NO reciting
    the Verse of Atonement and Four Vows at the end.

Gassho
    Washin & Shugen
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

The next thing ...

... Russia launched a new wave of airstrikes on Ukrainian cities Monday in its latest attempt to knock out power and other basic services to civilians as the country copes with sub-freezing temperatures. ... Also in the south, reports from the port city of Odesa said a large fire had broken out and the water supply had been cut off. ... All pumping stations and reserve lines in the city are de-energized. There is no water supply everywhere in the city, - ...
    https://www.npr.org/2022/12/05/11406...-energy-system

Gassho, J

stlah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

May peace prevail. This destruction and suffering is heartbreaking.
    Gassho
    st

These news fill our hearts of sadness and fear for our fellow humans who suffer so much because of irrational war, violence and agression. May there be peace and may we all find ways to help bring and mantain peace in the world.
    Gassho,
    Mateus
    Satlah
    怠努 (Tai Do) - Lazy Effort
    (also known as Mateus )

禅戒一如 (Zen Kai Ichi Nyo) - Zazen and the Precepts are One!

Much metta to all suffering the effects of warring factions.

Peace

Gassho, Shinshi

SaT-LaH
    空道 心志 Kudo Shinshi
    I am just a priest-in-training, any resemblance between what I post and actual teachings is purely coincidental.
    E84I - JAJ