Thread: Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday November 6th - An Hour with Washin, from Ukraine

Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday November 6th - An Hour with Washin, from Ukraine

***The Daylight Savings Time Changes in the US on 6th November at 2 am LT and the clocks
    will be turned 1 hour backward. Please figure out your time zone accordingly***

Hello all,

We continue sitting for Peace, Children and the Injured in Ukraine and around the World.

Please join us for the Sunday Sit on November 6th beginning at 7 am Los Angeles time, 9 am New York time, 2 pm in London, 3 pm in Paris, 4 pm Kyiv time, and 4 pm Moscow time.

We will meet in the Treeleaf Now Scheduled Sitting Room: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr

The format of the sitting will be:

- Heart Sutra
    - Zazen 40 minutes
    - Verse of Atonement
    - Four Vows

This time we will recite the Heart Sutra in Ukrainian.

Gassho,
    Washin & Shugen
    Last edited by Washin; 11-03-2022 at 04:22 AM. Reason: TYPO
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Thank you, Washin. Last week 4 pm Kyiv time was 10 am NY time. On Sunday the 6th, the clocks turn back in the States, so 4 pm Kyiv time will be 9 am New York time, as usual, I believe.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    Sat lah
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way
    恩海 Onkai Merciful/Kind Ocean

I have a lot to learn; take anything I say that sounds like teaching with a grain of salt.

On Sunday the 6th, the clocks turn back in the States, so 4 pm Kyiv time will be 9 am New York time, as usual, I believe.
    yes, the typo is corrected Thank you for noticing it.

Gassho
    Washin
    stlah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Hello all,

Livestreaming and "any-time" viewing for this Sunday's Zazen for Peace is here:

May Peace prevail for all sentient beings, and the fires of the Three Poisons be healed.

gassho st
    My life is my temple and my practice.