Thread: Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday September 25th - An Hour with Washin, from Ukraine

Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday September 25th - An Hour with Washin, from Ukraine

Hello all,

We continue sitting for Peace, Children and the Injured in Ukraine and around the World.

Please join us for the Sunday Sit on September 25th beginning at 6 am Los Angeles time, 9 am New York time, 2 pm in London, 3 pm in Paris, 4 pm Kyiv time, and 4 pm Moscow time.

We will meet in the Treeleaf Now Scheduled Sitting Room: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr

The format of the sitting will be:

- Heart Sutra
    - Zazen 40 minutes
    - Verse of Atonement
    - Four Vows

This time we will recite the Heart Sutra in English.

Gassho,
    Washin & Shugen
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Hello everyone,

Zazen Sitting for Peace will be available here for livestream and any-time viewing:

May the Three Poisons be quenched and Peace prevail for All.

gassho,
    stlh
    My life is my temple and my practice.

Thank you for this opportunity, Washin, and the Livestream and anytime viewing, Meian. This is a special practice period.

Gassho,
    Onkai
    美道 Bidou Beautiful Way
    恩海 Onkai Merciful/Kind Ocean

I have a lot to learn; take anything I say that sounds like teaching with a grain of salt.

Gassho2
    stlh

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    My life is my temple and my practice.

Thank you, Washin for this sitting for peace. Thank you, Meian, for allowing me to sit with you all across space and time.
    May there be peace in the world and may the poisons of greed, anger and ignorance be dispelled in our hearts.
    Gassho,
    Mateus
    Satlah
    怠努 (Tai Do) - Lazy Effort
    (also known as Mateus )

禅戒一如 (Zen Kai Ichi Nyo) - Zazen and the Precepts are One!

Thank you and deep bows to all

Gassho,
    Washin
    stlah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.