Thread: testing

testing

I have been experimenting with a new tablet and zoom. I can access the free sitting room direct from my laptop through the website but not on the tablet. I have to open zoom and enter the meeting codes shown on the website. Is this how it will be or am I doing something wrong on the tablet?
    The tablet screen goes off after 30 mins. Will it stay on when zoom is in use?
    Apologies to anyone in the free sitting room this afternoon by me suddenly appearing and disappearing. There is no way to verify if it works without using it.

Techs - the map showing member locations appears to be down.

Gassho
    M

sat

Hi. How are you accessing the Free Sitting Room? Are you opening the browser and then clicking on the join meeting?
    The screen should stay on during a zoom call, so you should be fine!
    For any testing you might want to do, you can always start a personal meeting on your zoom. No need to enter a room.

Sat Today
    Bion
    美音

-------------------------
    Please consider whatever I might say as my own ideas, experiences and understanding, and not zen doctrine.
    Join me on Insight Timer
    Help me feed those in need by joining my Share The Meal team HERE

On my laptop just following the links on the website.
    The tablet was just hanging but I could access through zoom using the forum codes and password.
    I just tried again on the tablet and it let me go as far as video preview with an enter option so it seems to know
    where it is going now.

Gassho
    M
    Sat

Quote Originally Posted by michaelw View Post
    On my laptop just following the links on the website.
    The tablet was just hanging but I could access through zoom using the forum codes and password.
    I just tried again on the tablet and it let me go as far as video preview with an enter option so it seems to know
    where it is going now.

Gassho
    M
    Sat
    Great. I tried it myself earlier and it works.
    Write back here again if you have more issues!

Sat Today
    Bion
    美音

-------------------------
    Please consider whatever I might say as my own ideas, experiences and understanding, and not zen doctrine.
    Join me on Insight Timer
    Help me feed those in need by joining my Share The Meal team HERE