Thread: Free Sitting Room

Free Sitting Room

I get a message that 'Host has not joined' and tbh, I've never seen another person in there -- something wrong or am I just unlucky with my timing?

Hope you're all well,

Gassho,
    ./sat --lah
    Neil

Hello Neil,

I guess you're unlucky with the timing. Last weekend, I met someone there.
    'Host has not joined' imho means that the account, that registered the zoom room is not logged in. This would be the standard for the FSR.

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

yes it depends on the time. Sometimes in the west-eurpean morning i meet Bion and in the evening Herrie, but most of the time i sit alone, twice a day.

But it still gives me the feeling of sitting with the sangha

aprapti

sat

hobo kore dojo / 歩歩是道場 / step, step, there is my place of practice

Aprāpti (अप्राप्ति) non-attainment

Quote Originally Posted by houst0n View Post
    I get a message that 'Host has not joined' and tbh, I've never seen another person in there -- something wrong or am I just unlucky with my timing?

Hope you're all well,

Gassho,
    ./sat --lah
    Neil
    What device are you using? I am in the FSR every single morning Mon - Fri and I never get that message. 90% of the time it’s just me, and sometimes I meet Aprapri, which I love always
    What time do you sit?

Sat Today
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi