Thread: Earth Day

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day..

I remember the first Earth Day so many years ago. I was in college studying to be a biologist. I was just then learning of all the environmental challenges that were ahead. However Earth Day to me was an awakening to those issues and the genesis of a hopeful future. In the last 52 years we have made progress on some issues, definitely more awareness. However there is much ahead and challenges I was not aware of then.

We can make a difference. That is the perspective that I live my life with.

I will sit for the Earth today and all it’s wonders.

Doshin
    ST

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Today is Earth Day..

I remember the first Earth Day so many years ago. I was in college studying to be a biologist. I was just then learning of all the environmental challenges that were ahead. However Earth Day to me was an awakening to those issues and the genesis of a hopeful future. In the last 52 years we have made progress on some issues, definitely more awareness. However there is much ahead and challenges I was not aware of then.

We can make a difference. That is the perspective that I live my life with.

I will sit for the Earth today and all it’s wonders.

Doshin
    ST

Tairin
    Sat today and lah

Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Gassho,
    Nengei
    Sat today. LAH.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-

Great gratitude to all the scientists past and present who have dedicated their lives to increasing our knowledge of our home and who have sounded the alarm on climate crisis.

st