Thread: Tonglen Practice Circle 27 February 2022

Tonglen Practice Circle 27 February 2022

Hello, Bodhisattvas!

This Sunday, 27 February 2022, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations (coronavirus, natural events, political unrest to name just three) and the fear and anxiety that can go with them.

I would very much like to propose that this Sunday we focus our practice on the situation in Ukraine, the home of our dear friend Washin, but if you are not comfortable with that, you can instead think of everyone in war zones around the world.

This event will occur in the Scheduled Sitting Room (SSR) at 8pm UK time (UST/GMT) and last for around 35 minutes. The Treeleaf calendar will translate the time into your local time zone.

We hope to see you all there!

Deep bows,

Kokuu
    Last edited by Kokuu; 02-26-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Life itself is the only teacher.
    一 Joko Beck

STLah
    安知 Anchi

I am okay I will be there for others thanks .
    Gassho
    sat/ lah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Do we have any information on Washin's situation? Not heard any news from within the Circle so I'm somewhat anxious about his well-being.
    With great respect.
    gassho
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Do we have any information on Washin's situation? Not heard any news from within the Circle so I'm somewhat anxious about his well-being.
    With great respect.
    gassho
    Max
    Yes, last I heard, a few hours ago, things are still relatively quiet in his area of the country. Please join us Sunday for another Zazenkai to be guided by him, which will continue each Sunday so long as internet and other conditions allow. Last time, he chanted the Heart Sutra in Ukrainian, and this time he will chant in Russian ...

Special Treeleaf Zazen Sitting Sunday - An Hour with Washin, Live from Ukraine

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...e-from-Ukraine

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE