Thread: Tonglen Practice Circle 26 December 2021

Tonglen Practice Circle 26 December 2021

Hello, Bodhisattvas!

This Sunday, 26 December 2021, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations (coronavirus, natural events, political unrest to name just three) and the fear and anxiety that can go with them.

This event will occur in the Scheduled Sitting Room (SSR) at 8pm UK time (UST/GMT) and last for around 35 minutes. The Treeleaf calendar will translate the time into your local time zone.

We hope to see you all there!

Deep bows,

Kokuu & Washin
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Thank you Naiko, Taishi, Yuki, Shonin, Alexey, Max for sharing this beautiful practice.

Gassho
    Washin
    StLah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Tonglen Practice Circle 26 December 2021

I was grateful you and all priests in training are there for Tonglen. I used Tonglen almost 3 times a day 90 days ago, before and after surgery 90 days ago a few days that changed my life in ways I cannot explain. Three months ago more days than I can count . Thank goodness you are there for us Washin and Kokuu. What would we do without our priests in training. Usuri I cannot even say this title. I just say thank you all, women and men, who have other responsibilities, for your selfless support and work. We all benefit. There was an incredible Tsunami and earthquake just before our daughter arrived in Japan to teach English. She was an invaluable help to the children who were going through something they did not understand. But mommy and daddy were frightened beyond belief. We offer aid where we can. Our daughter was paid not well, but she counted. That’s why Jundo encourages LEND a hand. Do what we can. Thank you Washin and Kukuu, all of you, for what you do.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Tai Shi; 12-27-2021 at 01:04 AM.
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆