Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept. 3rd-4th, 2021 - OUR MONTHLY 4-hour Treeleaf ZAZENKAI - Commencing JUKAI & ANGO!

A wonderful Zazenkai and beginning of Ango!

And Jundo, when you look for your new car you might at least test drive the Alfa Romeo just for kicks …

… and eventually buy that hybrid (which I can highly recommend btw)

Gassho,

Daitetsu

#sat2day
    no thing needs to be added

Quote Originally Posted by Daitetsu View Post

And Jundo, when you look for your new car you might at least test drive the Alfa Romeo just for kicks …
    Oh, that commercial sums it up!

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Daitetsu View Post

… and eventually buy that hybrid (which I can highly recommend btw)

Gassho,

Daitetsu

#sat2day
    Hilarious!! I splurged a little on a sort of fancy new car the year I had the stroke. I feel sheepish in it now (but hey it has a great repair rating!). We do our best to walk the walk, but we are human after all. Thanks Jundo.

So lovely to sit with so many of you for the start of Ango, deep gratitude for your practice everybody!

Gassho,
    Jakuden
    SatToday/LAH

Lovely! A beautiful start to Ango.

Thank you all for sitting with me.

Gassho
    Kokuu

meian st lh
    My life is my temple and my practice.

I joined one way live about halfway through, and as my back gets stronger in my new straight back chair with back up my spine about 3/5 of the way and up my back and side arms good to I don't fall over and I have placed a small cushion on my chair and I was able to sit and listen without previous difficulty. I can follow one way.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Hello friends. We're happy to let you know that the podcast for this talk is now available for you to download or stream, wherever you normally listen to your podcasts.

You can easily find it HERE
    🙏🏼 SatToday lah
    Last edited by Bion; 10-14-2021 at 10:24 PM.
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12