Thread: Tonglen Practice Circle 29 August 2021

Tonglen Practice Circle 29 August 2021

Hello, Bodhisattvas!

This Sunday, 29 August 2021, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations (coronavirus, natural events, political unrest to name just three) and the fear and anxiety that can go with them.

This event will occur in the Scheduled Sitting Room (SSR) at 8pm UK time (UST/GMT) and last for around 35 minutes.

We hope to see you all there!

Deep bows,

Kokuu & Washin

Tonglen Practice Circle 29 August 2021

I will try to be the best Lay member now that we know the reason for my anger and my feeling some pain. HLA-B27, and now AVM, And I can sit for Sunday sit.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Tai Shi; 08-31-2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: revision
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Life itself is the only teacher.
    一 Joko Beck

STLah
    安知 Anchi

I know what it is to feel pain now and perhaps this is the reason fo my anger. I tuned in to April 2013 I seemed completely unmoved. Maintained deadpan face. I had listened to Perma Chodrin say some could hardly make through. Then was surly selfish and not understanding. Today I understand.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆