Thread: ARTS: To Jundo and all of Treeleaf

ARTS: To Jundo and all of Treeleaf

Some little while ago, I realized that I had passed my anniversary at Treeleaf without a thought. This morning, rising from the cushion, these lines came to me. I offer them to all of you.

Mouse in the wall
    Cat at the door
    Clouds and sun dancing
    In fine white plaster

Deep bows,

Tōsei
    Last edited by Jundo; 06-17-2022 at 11:42 PM.
    東西 - Tōsei - East West
    there is only what is, and it is all miraculous

I guess we caught you like a mouse in a trap.

It has been nice to accompany your travels across several continents, and you are our only member in deepest Africa right now.

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Thank you Tosei

Gassho, Yokai

sat/lah

La Croix-Avranchin, Basse Normandie, France
    Deep Bows Tosei.

Sat

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
    Shin - Heart

Tosei, may you live the words of one struggling, found a way out, "Live long and prosper." Somewhere in this universe, I know it, there is order like you and me. Let yourself live the love. As in the U.U. covenant, "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part."
    Gassho
    sat/lah
    Tai Shi
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Thanks to all of you. I had to leave Ethiopia quite quickly a week or so ago with our feline companions in tow. Bad Things are coming. My wife is holding down her fort there, and I’m at our house in Normandy. I continue to live my name.

Gassho.

SatLah
    東西 - Tōsei - East West

Quote Originally Posted by Tosei View Post
    Thanks to all of you. I had to leave Ethiopia quite quickly a week or so ago with our feline companions in tow. Bad Things are coming. My wife is holding down her fort there, and I’m at our house in Normandy. I continue to live my name.

Gassho.

SatLah
    Metta for all.

The Covid situation in Africa, largely unvaccinated ... ... and there are others of us who turn down the vaccine, or contemplate our third shot ...

Delta variant has spiked Covid-19 deaths in Africa by 80% in one month, WHO says
    https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/03/a...ntl/index.html

Gassho and tears, J

STlah

Viruses and wars, suffering and poverty, very little hope, all define much of life in Africa, and certainly Ethiopia. Just as I was leaving, the government was shipping off young boys and girls (just out of school, with no prospects) to fight a war against their own people.

Metta to all.

Sat
    東西 - Tōsei - East West

Viruses and wars, suffering and poverty, very little hope, all define much of life in Africa, and certainly Ethiopia. Just as I was leaving, the government was shipping off young boys and girls (just out of school, with no prospects) to fight a war against their own people.

Metta to all.

Sat
    Oh no ...

Metta to all.

Sat
    Oh, that is terrible! I wish nothing but endurance, courage and peace of mind for all those young souls … may they turn around from the evils they are being taught. My heart breaks for that nation

SatToday
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi

Gassho.

SatLah
    Much metta to you, your feline companions, your wife and all in Ethiopia and all of Africa. How is your wife doing holding down the fort? It must be scary for you knowing she is there during such difficult times.

Charity
    sat/lah

Gassho.

SatLah
    Metta for you and everyone affected!

Tony,
    Dharma name= 浄史

Received Jukai in January 2022

The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now. - Thích Nhất Hạnh

裏も見せ 表も見せる
    座禅会
    つくばもネットも
    またリアルなり

Like Ryokan poet.Sorry in Japanese.

Gassho
    Kakunen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much Metta for you and your family. And to those caught up such a horrible situation.

Gassho, Shinshi

SaT-LaH
    空道 心志 Kudo Shinshi
    I am just a priest-in-training, any resemblance between what I post and actual teachings is purely coincidental.
    E84I - JAJ

If it is okay? Update on surgery and surgeon called two Fri ago said finally last Angiogram had shown everything successfully completed now I am learning things I’ve never learned from Great Courses, and writing
    Gassho
    Sat at Treeleaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆