Thread: Tonglen Practice Circle 25 July 2021

Tonglen Practice Circle 25 July 2021

Hello, Bodhisattvas!

Tonglen practice to sit along with:

Deep bows,

Kokuu & Washin
    Last edited by Kokuu; 07-26-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

Thank you Kokuu !

I look forward to joining you.

It is lovely to have the recording available so I could Practice with you all !

Gassho
    SatTodayLah

Always lovely to have you wish us, omom.

------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

Though i have missed Tonglen for a while, itís comforting that I use it in my daily practice. Tonglen gives me a few more minutes to reflect on otherís suffering leaving mine for a while. Thank you Kokuu. This is a great practice to bring peace.
    Gassho
    sat/lah
    Tai Shi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ...Thought and action/ your life would never experience, (even before you were born), But he also being the Devine Cannot, He etched every moment of your existence, With His own hand... Haifiz

Quote Originally Posted by omom View Post
    Thank you Kokuu !

I look forward to joining you.

It is lovely to have the recording available so I could Practice with you all !

Gassho
    I will find the recording today so I can practice Tonglen. Yes Thank you!
    Gassho
    sat / lah
    Tai Shi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ...Thought and action/ your life would never experience, (even before you were born), But he also being the Devine Cannot, He etched every moment of your existence, With His own hand... Haifiz