Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT: CANNOT ADMIT NEW TREELEAF MEMBERS NOW - Email Problem [RESOLVED]

ANNOUNCEMENT: CANNOT ADMIT NEW TREELEAF MEMBERS NOW - Email Problem [RESOLVED]

NON-PROBLEM RESOLVED, E-MAIL NOW OK. MANY A ZEN KOAN IS EASIER THAN FIGURING OUT GOOGLE SECURITY!

Dear All,

I am temporarily locked out of my jundotreeleaf[a}gmail.com account while travelling, meaning that I cannot respond to membership requests or other messages there until I get it sorted out.

If you need, please use my backup email: keizandogen{a}yahoo.com

Gassho, J

PS SEKISHI, is it possible to post the above as some kind of banner in the forum?
    Last edited by Jundo; 05-31-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Can do. I'll also update the signup instructions to point to the new email address.

Also, thank you to Bion for being my own personal Siri and telling me about this announcement!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
    Can do. I'll also update the signup instructions to point to the new email address.

Also, thank you to Bion for being my own personal Siri and telling me about this announcement!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    I’m the most excited and devoted sidekick ever Always here to help!

SatToday lah
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi