Thread: Tapatalk Issue: Upgraded but not...

Treeleaf Unsui / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar

Tapatalk Issue: Upgraded but not...

Hi all,

I tried upgrading the Tapatalk plugin on the forum today from 5.7.4 to 5.7.6. But something ... did not go right (vBulletin reports the new 5.7.6, but Tapatalk reports the older 5.7.4).

It seems like Tapatalk is still working right for me (I'm getting notifications about new PMs, I can browse posts, etc.), but I'm concerned there may be issues I cannot see.

I've opened a ticket with the Tapatalk folks, so hopefully we will get it resolved soon.

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

He/him. As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Sekishi... I usually access Treeleaf via Safari on my iPad and iPhone. I don’t use tapatalk. Today I noticed that visiting the Treeleaf site i am being asked to join using tapatalk or continue using the browser. This is new and I assume related to your post above.

Hopefully this is something you can disable. I don’t want to have to answer that question every time I join Treeleaf

Tairin
    Sat today and lah
    泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Tairin View Post
    Sekishi... I usually access Treeleaf via Safari on my iPad and iPhone. I don’t use tapatalk. Today I noticed that visiting the Treeleaf site i am being asked to join using tapatalk or continue using the browser. This is new and I assume related to your post above.

Hopefully this is something you can disable. I don’t want to have to answer that question every time I join Treeleaf
    Hi Tairin - I'll dig around and see if I can find a setting to turn that off. Thank you for the note!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    sekishi
    石志

He/him. As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tairin View Post
    I believe this is disabled now (I do not see it on my phone any longer).

Gassho,
    Sekishi

P.S. / Note to self - this has been disabled via: "Tapatalk: Add Tapatalk detect JS".
    sekishi
    石志

Also, the Tapatalk plugin shows as updated to 5.7.6 now. Nothing changed on the Treeleaf side, so ... mysteries abound.

If any Tapatalk users have any issues, please do let me know!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

Quote Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
    I believe this is disabled now (I do not see it on my phone any longer).

Gassho,
    Sekishi

P.S. / Note to self - this has been disabled via: "Tapatalk: Add Tapatalk detect JS".
    So far so good. Thanks Sekishi

Tairin