Thread: 'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 47 ... Spring

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 47 ... Spring

Episode 47 ... Spring

Spring is here, with the annual cycle of renewal. And sumo wrestling. And baseball.
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/47

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...-ON-THE-AIR%21

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Thank you Jundo and Ryumon, I am enjoying your podcasts very much.
    The toads are coming over from the forest for their spring business in the pond and the first cherry blossoms are opening.
    Happy to hear your good news, Jundo.

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotei View Post
    Thank you Jundo and Ryumon, I am enjoying your podcasts very much.
    The toads are coming over from the forest for their spring business in the pond and the first cherry blossoms are opening.
    Happy to hear your good news, Jundo.

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.
    Leon was also accepted at Virginia Tech (Sekishi's Alma Mater!), so now we have to choose between there and Penn. State University, both good schools for his chosen field of electrical engineering. We are also waiting to hear from a couple of other places.

Gassho, Jundo Pape

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.