Thread: 'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 45 ... Vaccines & Science

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 45 ... Vaccines & Science

Episode 45 ... Vaccines & Science

As Kirk is about to get his first covid vaccination, Jundo and Kirk discuss the wonders of science, and talk about the Buddha's doctor Jivaka.
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/45

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...-ON-THE-AIR%21

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

It’s so refreshing listening to media on the internet that is logical, especially when it comes to covid!

gassho

Risho
    -stlah

Quote Originally Posted by Risho View Post
    It’s so refreshing listening to media on the internet that is logical, especially when it comes to covid!

gassho

Risho
    -stlah
    I was speaking with someone today who said that they don't like the vaccines because they are not natural, alter your DNA and have side effects (reportedly a small number in over 150 million administrations so far worldwide).

I responded that I knew something else that is 100% natural, alters your DNA and has MANY side effects, some deadly: The Covid-19 virus.

The conversation ended quickly.

Gassho, J

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

hahahahaha yep

I think we are basically cyborgs and it would be unnatural for us not to develop tech and medicine; this just reminded me of a quote I took down years ago by John Daido Loori:

“The spider web and The Brooklyn Bridge are both works of nature. We must learn how the delicate dynamics of this unlikely relationship work. The Earth’s heart is big enough to hold both. The question is: how big is the heart we manifest?”

gassho

Risho
    -stlah
    Last edited by Risho; 02-21-2021 at 04:46 AM.

So timely. Thank you Jundo and Kirk

Gassho,
    Washin
    stlah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Dear Kirk and Jundo, I've felt tremendous pleasure and even pride for knowing about you just by listening to this episode. I think this kind of content, this straight-forward, science-based rationale is what is needed in today's society. There were several religious leaders here in Bosnia and Herzegovina, accusing government of neighboring Serbia for "pandemic aggression" since thez offered free vaccination to citizens of my country.

Not only this kind of thinking is backward, but also highly dangerous. I applaud the logic and common sense displayed in the episode. I guess this is the finest one you have delivered so far, if you ask me.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Tony,
    Dharma name= 浄史

Received Jukai in January 2022

The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now. - Thích Nhất Hạnh

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan View Post
    Dear Kirk and Jundo, I've felt tremendous pleasure and even pride for knowing about you just by listening to this episode. I think this kind of content, this straight-forward, science-based rationale is what is needed in today's society. There were several religious leaders here in Bosnia and Herzegovina, accusing government of neighboring Serbia for "pandemic aggression" since thez offered free vaccination to citizens of my country.

Not only this kind of thinking is backward, but also highly dangerous. I applaud the logic and common sense displayed in the episode. I guess this is the finest one you have delivered so far, if you ask me.
    Many thanks.

Gassho,

Ryūmon

sat
    流文

I know nothing.