Thread: Hidden Track Teahouse

Treeleaf Unsui / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar

Hidden Track Teahouse

Hi everyone,

A few of us were talking today about how months with five Sundays do not have a tea house, so we decided to go ahead and create one, which we are calling the Hidden Track Teahouse (thats an old physical media music joke, get it? ...).

This tea house will be co-hosted by Seikan, Bion, and myself.

Initially we are going to go with the fifth Sunday of each month at noon Eastern Standard/Daylight time (e.g. New York time) in the "Meeting Room" (see treeleaf.org/now). This should basically make it the same as the Floating Tea House, only it will happen on the oddball months where there is a fifth Sunday (west of UTC anyway). If anyone wants to suggest a different time, let one of us know, and we may adjust the schedule time if something works better for folks.

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Treeleaf Unsui / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar
    Just a note - I have added these to the calendar for 2021 as well. If I figured correctly, there will be one in January, May, August, and October this year.

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    sekishi
    石志

As a novice priest-in-training, this is simply an expression of my opinion. Please take it with a grain of salt.

Nice one guys! See you there

FYI: Teahouse is 6am currently and 4am when the clocks shift. Don't rearrange for lil' ol' me though! NZ is always gonna be tricky, especially Mon am!

Gassho, Yokai sat/lah
    Last edited by Yokai; 01-31-2021 at 07:23 AM.

I'll be there!

Gassho,

Shade,

ST

sadly i will be working that day i hope to catch you all soon though!

Gassho, John
    ST/LAH

Great to share with you all

See you next week over in the other cafe!

Gassho, Chris st/lah

Thanks everyone for sharing your time with me Lovely as always!

SatToday lah
    Bion
    美音

-------------------------
    Join me on Insight Timer
    Help me feed those in need by joining my Share The Meal team HERE

Thank you all for joining us today. As always, the discussion was engaging, unexpected, and wonderful.

Hope to see you all again soon!

Gassho,
    Seikan

-stlah-
    聖簡 Seikan (Sacred Simplicity)

It was great meeting, sitting, and chatting with everyone! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Gassho,
    John
    Sat today

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

It was nice to chat with everyone again. Looking forward to the next teahouse!

Gassho,

Shade

ST

It was wonderful to chat with you all. I look forward to doing it again soon!

Gassho,
    Koushi (Jesse)
    ST
    広 Kou (Vast)
    髭 Shi (Beard)

Be it noted that when anyone in the Sangha drinks tea, everyone in the Sangha drinks tea. _()_

gassho
    doyu shonin sat, lah and drank some Irish Breakfast.
    Visiting unsui, take with salt. तस्माद् अस्तित्वनास्तित्वे नाश्रीयेत विचक्षणः।

Quote Originally Posted by Shōnin Risa Bear View Post
    Be it noted that when anyone in the Sangha drinks tea, everyone in the Sangha drinks tea. _()_

I hope that you all are enjoying my current cup of high mountain green tea right now...

Gassho,
    Seikan

-stlah-

Hello everyone! Just a friendly reminder that we will have another Hidden Track Teahouse this Sunday, May 30, at 12:00pm/Noon Eastern Daylight Time (New York time) in the Treeleaf Meeting Room.

Please join us for some light-hearted, friendly conversation. We never know where the discussion will take us, but it's always an interesting ride...

Gassho,
    Seikan

-stlah-