Thread: First Ryaku Fusatsu Ceremony, 28 January 2021!

First Ryaku Fusatsu Ceremony, 28 January 2021!

Dear all

This is a recording of the first Treeleaf Ryaku Fusatsu, Full Moon Precepts Recommitment Ceremony from Thursday 28 January 2021.

Please have ready a copy of the ceremony text (message me if you need one) and have a small table on which is placed a bowl of water and a leaf. You may also have a lit candle and flowers on the table if you wish.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-
    Last edited by Kokuu; 01-29-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

This is great - thank you for being flexible

Gassho

Risho
    -stlah

Thank you all for coming. It was really lovely to share this with you!

I had to record the ceremony to the cloud rather than You Tube so it may take a little while to post it here but it will come.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.

I'm sorry to have missed this. It's been a hectic couple of weeks but I hope to join you next time.

Gassho

heiso.

StLah

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thank you Kokuu.

Kenkū

Sat today.

That was lovely. Thank you, Kokuu.
    Gassho,
    Krista
    st

What a nice ceremony and addition to Treeleaf. Thank you Kokuu.

Tairin
    Sat today and lah
    泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

Thank you for putting this together, Kokuu and for recording it for those of us who couldn't join it live!

-satToday
    Thanks,
    Kaishin (Open Heart aka Matt)
    Please take this layman's words with a grain of salt.

I hope to catch other ceremony's recruitment to undertaking the precepts. I am making good progress toward understanding my anger. I deal with my chronic pain. When I have a flair of severe pain, often comes uncontrollable anger. I could enter Treeleaf Zendo free space in our calendar, and just sit, just sit, Shikantaza. This is one solution in undertaking the precepts.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah
    Taishi
    ...Thought and action/ your life would never experience, (even before you were born), But he also being the Devine Cannot, He etched every moment of your existence, With His own hand... Haifiz