Thread: ARTS: The Treeleaf Music Hall is now open

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking ARTS: The Treeleaf Music Hall is now open

Hello everyone!

Your friendly neighborhood music man, Bion here. Some of you might already know me from around the zendo and some might not (shame on me for not reaching out to more of you, but I will do better from now on). When Jundo wrote and asked me if I would be your host here in the MUSIC HALL of the TREELEAF ARTS & MUSIC CIRCLE, I said yes without giving it a second thought. I did not however do that because I think of myself as a musician. As a matter of fact, I know some of you are ACTUAL musicians, who´ve put their sweat and tears in mastering their instruments/voices. I am but a simple songwriter and music producer. That means basically that I rely on talented and skillful people to help bring my vision to life, whether it´s musicians playing instruments or singers performing what I write. So you see, even in my day to day work, I still host other people and their talents.

I´ve been involved in music for most of my life, really. First time I ever recorded in a studio was when I was just turning 14 and by that time I had been singing on stages for years. Then I became a teenager and, well... we have to skip a few years to get to the moment, as an adult when I decided to actually make music my career. So here we are, over a decade later, having written a couple hundred songs and in my own recording studio.

But enough of that.. let´s get to this funny business of the TREELEAF MUSIC HALL (I have just come up with that and I feel it´s catchy, just go along with it 😄 ).
    This is my open invitation to all of you dear sangha members who are interested in, or actually creating, or maybe just very good at finding amazing music, to help this humble person give life to this little project. If you´re in the music business or maybe you create music, or play an instrument, or sing, or feel like you have an unexplored talent just waiting to be brought to light, come say hi and let me know what interests you. I´d love to know what this side of the ARTS & MUSIC CIRCLE could become, but it belongs to all of you, so again, I find myself humbly asking for help. I hope you answer my call!

Ok, let´s plug everything in its place, tune what needs tuning, and crank it up!

WELCOME TO THE TREELEAF MUSIC HALL

komus?-monk-zen-shakuhachi-buddhism.jpg

🙏🏼 SatToday lah
    Last edited by Jundo; 01-24-2021 at 02:27 AM.
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi