Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our January 2021 Treeleaf JUKAI (Undertaking the Precepts) CELEBRATION! -MAIN PAGE-

Quote Originally Posted by Shokai View Post
    Congratulations to you Bion! ... love it

gassho, Shokai
    stlah
    Thank you a million times over!

SatToday lah
    Bion
    -------------------------
    When you put Buddha’s activity into practice, only then are you a buddha. When you act like a fool, then you’re a fool. - Sawaki Roshi

Warmest of congratulations to all who spent months sewing a Rakusu and studying the Precepts. I remember exactly how I felt after my Jukai ceremony and I'd be surprised if it was much different for all of you.
    Thank you all for your Practice.
    Deep bows
    Onka
    Sat today
    穏 On (Calm)
    火 Ka (Fires)
    They/She.

Congrats to all who participated in Jukai this year.
    Dave
    SAT/LAH

Mp
    Lovely! Congratulations everyone ... enjoy the path. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Sat L&H

Doshin
    St

Quote Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
    Congratulations to all "children of Buddha". Thank you for your practice commitment.

Also, anyone who wishes to change their forum name to their Dharma name, send me a PM.

Nine bows,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    Might I suggest that anyone who will be changing their forum name to their new Dharma Name also include their own name in their mail footer, at least for a few weeks?

It gets confusing even for me, and I gave you the new names!

Gassho, Jundo

STLah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Howdy.
    Gassho
    lah/ sat
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

Congratulations everyone, I managed to catch a little bit of the ceremony late last night, it's such a wonderful moment on the path.
    Now the part I always enjoy, reading and learning your Dharma names!
    Gassho
    Meitou
    Sattoday lah
    命 Mei - life
    島 Tou - island

Congratulations to all!
    -sT
    Thanks,
    Kaishin (開心, Open Heart)
    Please take this layman's words with a grain of salt.

Congratulations, everyone!

Gassho,

Shade

ST

Thank you for a beautiful ceremony yesterday.

The process getting here was difficult, and I stabbed myself more than a fair few times sewing the rakusu BUT I wouldn't change it in a heartbeat.

I cried and cried throughout the ceremony - so touched and grateful to be on this path with you all.

Gassho,
    Eikyō / Dee

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thank You Jundo, Treeleaf and all who participated in Jukai this year. It was a wonderful ceremony. I'll admit I too cried a little during the ceremony it really meant a lot to me. I give special thanks to my Ango Brother Seishin, I couldn't have done it without you Brother. Also thanks to Chris/Yokai for being there, Thank You Brother. Very special Thanks to Jundo for all you do for us and Treeleaf.

Gassho
    John/Heitou
    SatToday
    Heitou
    平桃

Congratulations -- and welcome home! -- to all Jukai-ees -- may your path always be.

gassho, meian
    has needed to rest
    My life is my temple and my practice.

Congratulations! Each of us experience a unique journey to the same destination. Our journeys consists of similar events, but are not always present or in equivalent order. So as you have all experienced your Jukai now, I hope to join you in having experienced mine next year. I offer my thanks for leading the way and wish all of you fruition in your practice. I hope your experience planted many seeds of inspiration and dharmic conviction.

Gassho
    Mark
    ST

Congrats all Jukaiees. It was a pleasure sewing and studying with you. Many thanks to all for making this happen.

Gassho
    Kaisho / Chelsea
    Sat

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Wonderful ceremony and congratulations to all Jukai recipients. Gratitude to all involved.

Gassho,

Ryusoku

sattoday

La Croix-Avranchin, Basse Normandie, France
    Quote Originally Posted by Heitou View Post
    Thank You Jundo, Treeleaf and all who participated in Jukai this year. It was a wonderful ceremony. I'll admit I too cried a little during the ceremony it really meant a lot to me. I give special thanks to my Ango Brother Seishin, I couldn't have done it without you Brother. Also thanks to Chris/Yokai for being there, Thank You Brother. Very special Thanks to Jundo for all you do for us and Treeleaf.

Gassho
    John/Heitou
    SatToday
    You are too kind Heitou, you did all the hard work. Proud of your achievement and commitment. And now the hard work really begins but vows will be broken and atonements made, as the cycle of life keeps turning.

Be safe Bro.

Sat

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
    Shin - Heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12