Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When our world turns upside down

Thank you all,

Jinyo

Sat today

Such positive news Jinyo, continuing to hold you both in my heart and thoughts.
    Gassho
    Meitou
    sat lah
    命 Mei - life
    島 Tou - island

Im sorry to hear you are going through such difficult times. But now there is that chance. I do sincerely hope that his health takes a turn for the better. Much merit to him and to yourself.
    Dave SAT/LAH

This news brightened my day. Many gasshos.

Sat, lah
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinyo View Post
    Dear friends - just a brief update - will try to keep to three sentences.

After being plunged into terminal diagnosis and wheels set in motion for end of life care our world has turned upside down again - this time in a more positive direction.
    The diagnosis was issued before final lab biopsy results and turns out my husband has a rare presentation of non-hodgkins lymphoma that always looks like a carcinoma
    on scans. This means there is some hope from treatment and although this will be challenging for him given his age he has been given a 50% chance of remission. We have
    eight months of uncertainty now but it feels very different to 12 weeks left to live.

Your continuing kind thoughts and metta is much appreciated,

Gassho

Jinyo

sat today in gratitude for our practice
    This is some positive news to end the year on.

Metta to you and your husband.

Gassho,

heiso.

StLah.

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear there is some good news. I hope things will continue to improve. My thoughts are with you both.

Gassho,

Shade

ST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12