Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Released Today: THE ZEN MASTER’S DANCE by Jundo Cohen!

Here is a nice letter from Jeff to me.

https://s2.q4cdn.com/299287126/files...ual-Report.pdf

He is a nice guy, really.

Gassho, Jishin, ST

https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits

Amazon's minimum wage is double the minimum wage in the USA. That's pretty cool!

Gassho, Jishin, __/stlah\__

Quote Originally Posted by _Jd_ View Post
    $15/hr is not a living wage but a great PR stunt for a company that made $21.33B in 2020, to divert attention from far less than 5 star working conditions. With that said, I can't afford not to shop many items from there or I'd need to go without. Our system is fundamentally broken and only serves that special 1%.

Jd
    Sat today
    Let us agree that the economic system needs some work ... and go sit now.

After sitting, those who wish can go work for labor reform at Amazon and in the rest of this economy. Others who wish can, after sitting, go order something from Amazon, helping Jeff pay for his space flight.

But for now, let us leave Amazon at the door (pun intended) and Just Sit!

Gassho, J

STLah

PS - In any case, please buy my book. It won't pay for a space flight, but for a new Zafu.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Released Today: THE ZEN MASTER’S DANCE by Jundo Cohen!

Quote Originally Posted by _Jd_ View Post
    $15/hr is not a living wage but a great PR stunt for a company that made $21.33B in 2020, to divert attention from far less than 5 star working conditions. With that said, I can't afford not to shop many items from there or I'd need to go without. Our system is fundamentally broken and only serves that special 1%.

Jd
    Sat today
    The company paid out over 90 billion dollars in wages. Just think how much it could have saved but paying minimum wages instead. Very generous in my opinion.

Top one percent means about 11 million dollars of net worth. Surely the system is not broken for people that have way less than that.

20 percent of millionaires inherit their wealth and 80 percent earn it. If you want a million bucks then work hard and smart.

My 2 cents.

Gassho, Jishin, __/stlah\__
    Last edited by Jishin; 07-01-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Let us agree that the economic system needs some work ... and go sit now.

After sitting, those who wish can go work for labor reform at Amazon and in the rest of this economy. Others who wish can, after sitting, go order something from Amazon, helping Jeff pay for his space flight.

But for now, let us leave Amazon at the door (pun intended) and Just Sit!

Gassho, J

STLah

PS - In any case, please buy my book. It won't pay for a space flight, but for a new Zafu.
    Agreed.

Enough.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234