Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Released Today: THE ZEN MASTERíS DANCE by Jundo Cohen!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiso View Post
    I've just received an email from local zen group in London about a talk on Sunday by some guy who's just written a new book on Dogen

Gassho,

Heiso

StLah
    Yes, boarding a plane for London now.

Just kidding.

It is part of my 20+ City, 4 Continent, Around the World Universal Book Tour ... all by Zoom. Speaking a bunch of places, one of which actually made a nice recording, which I will post soon. I got my talk down to an easy & smooth 30 minutes, thanks to you all who attended the Zazenkai here this month and let me practice! Today ... Hawaii (all the Soto temples in Hawaii organized a joint event today. I got my Rakusu and Aloha Shirt all ready! ),

(Sorry for running long here though)

Gassho, J

STLah
    Last edited by Jundo; 11-17-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Congratulations on the publication of your book, Jundo. My copy has already arrived in Portugal. Through amazon.es it was really fast, it was almost like buying in my own country.
    Gassho, Gokai
    Sat and LAH today
    David Cravid„o Lopes Pereira

Got my copy today and started to read with Joe Coltrane in the background Jundo, are you perhaps planning on translating the whole Dogen's Shobogenzo? Would be a treat
    Gassho
    Sat

Congratulations Jundo. I am looking forward to reading it.

Gassho,
    Seibu
    Sattoday

So thrilled for you, Jundo! Iíve been waiting for this!!
    -Sara
    ST

Brazen request from me (Jundo) ...

There is nothing to achieve in Zazen, no rating or measuring the worth of the shining stars, life is beyond all likes and dislikes ...

...so please be sure to say so on Amazon, and give lots of stars if you liked it!

It will encourage other folks to maybe read it, thus to learn that life gets limitless stars!

Also, Silence is most valued in Zen, and Truth is Wordless ... so please use a few dozen words to post a review too!

Thank you.

Gassho, Jundo
    Last edited by Jundo; 11-22-2020 at 11:49 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123