Thread: 'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 36 ... A Zen Guide to Elections

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 36 ... A Zen Guide to Elections

A bit of a special episode ...

Episode 36 ... A Zen Guide to Elections

Without endorsing any particular candidate, Kirk and Jundo talk about how Buddhist values and Precepts should guide the voter in elections in the U.S. and other countries.
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/36

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

https://www.treeleaf.org/forums/show...-ON-THE-AIR%21

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

the podcasts do not easily stream one way or another
    in some apps ( google podcast ) it does not work on all phones and in Podcast addict I have to download the episode first
    further I love the podcasts a lot
    thank you and gassho
    Hans
    sattoday
    Mountains are waters and waters are mountains ............

Yes to healing, values, and Rocky Road!
    Gassho,
    Krista
    st

Quote Originally Posted by Kyotaku View Post
    the podcasts do not easily stream one way or another
    in some apps ( google podcast ) it does not work on all phones and in Podcast addict I have to download the episode first
    further I love the podcasts a lot
    thank you and gassho
    Hans
    sattoday
    What device are you having trouble with? Are you sure it's not the settings in the app for the podcast? If you ave subscribed to the podcast, you might want to unsubscribe then resubscribe.

They stream fine for me, and this is the first time anyone has said this. They're hosted on a service that hosts thousands of podcasts, and I have three podcasts there.

Gassho,

Kirk

sat
    流文

I know nothing.

Hi Kirk,

I just re-checked it
    I use an old Samsung S4 for podcasting and there is does not work at all on Google Podcast app and on the Podcast Addict app I have to download the file and then it does work
    on my regular phone , a Motorola G6 it works well on both apps
    so probably it is in the hardware , though the S4 is not such an old type ........
    gassho
    Hans
    sattoday
    Mountains are waters and waters are mountains ............

Thank you Jundo and Kirk.

So timely.. also in view of the local elections to be held this Sunday here.

Gassho,
    Washin
    stlah
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.