Thread: Grass Roof Tea House

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grass Roof Tea House

Hello everyone,

on the 2nd and 4th Sundays, Kokuu or myself will open the doors of the Grass Roof Tea House for a few minutes of sitting and forty minutes of general chat and getting to know each other.

It will take place in the Meeting Room on Zoom (meeting id 483 483 1200).
    Everyone from around the world and beyond is welcome, feel free to bring a hot (or cold) beverage!

The beginning time in the Calendar will adjust for your timezone, or have a look below:

Anchorage (AKDT): 1am
    LA (PDT): 2am
    Denver (MDT): 3am
    Houston (CDT): 4am
    New York (EDT): 5am
    London (BST/UST+1): 10am
    Paris/Berlin (UST+2): 11am
    Kyiv (UST+3): 12pm
    Bangkok (UST+7): 4pm (Monday)
    Tokyo (UST+9): 6pm (Monday)
    Canberra (UST+10): 7pm (Monday)
    Wellington (UST+12): 9pm (Monday)

Looking forward to getting to know each other.
    Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.
    Last edited by Kotei; 06-13-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: edited to reflect the changes regarding name and time vs. location emphasis

義道 冴庭 / Gidou Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean that my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Hello everyone!

There will be another Grass Roof Tea House this Sunday, 13 June (or Monday 14 in some time zones) at 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET in the Meeting Room on Zoom (meeting id 483 483 1200). For other timezones, the Calendar will do the converting magic for you.

Everyone from around the world and beyond is welcome, feel free to bring a hot (or cold) beverage!

Looking forward to it!

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.
    Last edited by Kotei; 06-11-2021 at 08:11 PM.

義道 冴庭 / Gidou Kotei.
    Being a novice priest doesn't mean that my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Hello everyone!

There will be another Grass Roof Tea House this Sunday, 11 July (or Monday 12 in some time zones) at 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET in the Meeting Room on Zoom (meeting id 483 483 1200). For other timezones, the Calendar will do the converting magic for you.

Everyone from around the world and beyond is welcome, feel free to bring a hot (or cold) beverage.

See you there!

Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.

義道 冴庭 / Gidou Kotei.

Hello everyone!

There will be another Grass Roof Tea House this Sunday, 25 July (or Monday 26 in some time zones) at 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET in the Meeting Room on Zoom (meeting id 483 483 1200). For other timezones, the Calendar will do the converting magic for you.

Hope to see you there!

Gassho,
    Kokuu
    ------------------------------------
    Feel free to message me if you wish to talk about issues around practicing with physical limitations. This is something I have been sitting with for a fair while and am happy to help with suggestions or just offer a listening ear.