Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARTS: Zen photography

Jishin, I am a convert, as Jundo pointed toward THE BUDDHA Tatagatha, ordinary man turned or yet extraordinary, these being my kulpas of one dust, as does another, in all equal, man, woman, neither, both one for the other we are, we are that particle of dust invisible disable, and placed back together in fine undertaking of Precepts six, seven, eight we have less anger today. This will be my natural death, my equality.
    Deep Bows
    Gassho
    sat/ lah
    Tai Shi
    Last edited by Tai Shi; 08-06-2021 at 06:41 PM. Reason: complete ideas, concisiom
    Peaceful Poet, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, limited to positive 優婆塞 台 婆

My first post, and thanks for a thread right up my street.
    Buddleias can grow in all sorts of urban places- they were the first plants to grow in bombsites after the Blitz, and they attract butterflies into the urban landscape. Londoners voted for it as the plant that best symbolises our resilient city. Here a buddleia is growing behind and reflected on construction site hoarding on a glorious day as building and growth continues in our city.
    Sat today
    Growth Mindset C.jpg

New alter in upstairs office room, less space, happy no falls.
    Gassho
    sat/ lah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This morning as I was going from my office to my kitchen (I work from home) I saw this on the wall opposite to the front door. A ray of sunlight was coming in through the peephole, creating a "rainbow enso". It lasted only a few moments, then faded away. I am not sure if it fits the Zen photography definition, but I thought it was worth sharing it, it gave my morning a bit of magic.

real_rainbow_enso.jpg

Gassho

Alina
    ST+LAH

real_rainbow_enso.jpg
    Beautiful! It does look like an enso of many colours!

This past couple of mornings the sun has been coming up just when I start my morning sit and that has been a very lovely thing. No pictures though.

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday/lah-

ARTS: Zen photography

Living with my recovery is a blessing and I hope that the pain treatment is a blessing and my doctor said it may work up to a year and I am so thankful for now is here life and death are of supreme importance “time passes swiftly by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should awaken, awaken, awake. Take head do not squander your life.”
    Gassho
    sat/ lah
    Tai Shi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Tai Shi; 01-20-2024 at 05:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12