Thread: Treeleaf Podcast Restarted

Treeleaf Priest / Engineer Sekishi's Avatar

Treeleaf Podcast Restarted

Hi everyone,

After a nine-month hiatus, the Treeleaf Zendo Podcast has started up again with a new episode featuring Jundo's talk from from the August 2019 Zazenkai:
    https://treeleaf.podbean.com/e/augus...leaf-zazenkai/

I've got some production help now (thank you Shoka!) and will be posting new historical episodes once a week or so until we are caught up to the present.

My apologies for the hiatus, which is entirely my fault.

Deep bows,
    Sekishi
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
    Hi everyone,

After a nine-month hiatus, the Treeleaf Zendo Podcast has started up again with a new episode featuring Jundo's talk from from the August 2019 Zazenkai:
    https://treeleaf.podbean.com/e/augus...leaf-zazenkai/

I've got some production help now (thank you Shoka!) and will be posting new historical episodes once a week or so until we are caught up to the present.

My apologies for the hiatus, which is entirely my fault.

Deep bows,
    Sekishi

Thanks for all you and others do behind the Treeleaf curtains.

Doshin
    St

Thanks Sekishi. I wondered what was up when out of nowhere last night my podcast app picked up the TreeLeaf podcast of Jundo’s August 2019 talk. I thought perhaps the internet had hiccuped.

Tairin
    Sat today and lah

Thanks Sekishi, Shoka and all else for this. Much appreciated.

Gassho
    ST-lah
    James

Great! I'm always looking for podcast episodes to listen to while running.

Gassho,

Luigi
    ST
    "Zazen is good for nothing."
    — Kōdō Sawaki (1880-1965)

The Treeleaf Podcast site has been relaunched with a more mobile-friendly format: https://treeleaf.podbean.com/

Its been tested on Android, iOS, Firefox, Chrome, and Chromium and seems to work fairly well. Ojizo ends up kind of "smooshed" on some devices, and the episodes that have screen-captures end up smooshed on other devices, but the functionality seems good.

If you listen to episodes in a podcatcher (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.) it should be unaffected.

If anyone has any issues with the new format, please let me know!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #smoosh

Thank you Sekishi!

Gassho,

Shugen

Sattoday/LAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meido Shugen
    明道 修眼

Thank you Sekishi. All works well on my Android devices.

Gassho
    Washin
    sattoday
    Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
    Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
    ----
    I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
    and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Thank you so much Sekishi and Shoka!

Gassho,
    Jakuden
    SatToday/LAH

Dear all,

if you need any help with audio and video production, podcasts and stuff, feel free to contact me.

I would be honored to help Treeleaf Sangha and its people with stuff like that.

Source: been a radio host and producer for 15+ years and currently producing two of my own podcasts.

Sharan
    SjeoDanas (SatToday)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan View Post
    Dear all,

if you need any help with audio and video production, podcasts and stuff, feel free to contact me.

I would be honored to help Treeleaf Sangha and its people with stuff like that.

Source: been a radio host and producer for 15+ years and currently producing two of my own podcasts.

Sharan
    SjeoDanas (SatToday)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
    Thank so much for you offer to help, Sharan. I have mentioned it to our often overworked Sekishi, who is handling the podcast now.

Volunteer spirit is very much appreciated.

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLentAHand
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jundo View Post
    Thank so much for you offer to help, Sharan. I have mentioned it to our often overworked Sekishi, who is handling the podcast now.

Volunteer spirit is very much appreciated.
    Yes, thank you Sharan. I will be in touch (hopefully this weekend) about how your unique skills might be super-duper helpful to the Sangha.

Deep bows,
    Sekishi
    #sat